Great Canadian Beer Fest has announced the initial list of beers being poured at the 2017 Festival. So far, 36 breweries have confirmed what they will be pouring, for a total of 126 beers.
I’ll be sure to update the list when more breweries have confirmed their offerings and will also write up a list of this year’s unmissable beers.
TRADING POST (Booth 1)
1. Dear James SMASH Saison – With notes of fruit & spice, this SMASH (Single Malt & Single Hop) Saison is brewed exclusively with Bohemian Floor Malted Pilsner & Mosaic Hops. A perfect compliment to a warm, sunny day. 6.5% and 26ibu
2. Captain Cooper’s Tart Cranberry Ale – This tart, American style wheat ale is brewed with local cranberries and features a medium malt body with notes of citrus and fresh tart cranberries. Kettle soured with Lactobacillus and fermented with 100% Brettanomyces, this refreshing beer will quench your thirst any time of the year. 5.9% and 7ibu
3. Three Bears Breakfast Stout – This jet black oatmeal stout showcases Republica Roasters coffee notes, citrus and enhanced body from oatmeal. This surprisingly smooth stout is great for breakfast or anytime of the day. 6.7% and 40ibu
TWO WOLVES (Booth 2)
1. Arctic Blonde Ale – an approachable, easy- drinking beer that is visually appealing and has no dominating malt or hop characteristics. Rounded and smooth, it’s a Canadian classic – just a no frills beer with great taste and a clean finish. 16 IBU 5.5 ABV
2. Great Plains Brown Ale – has crystal 60 malt, chocolate malt, and black malt. The dark malts provide the colour and roasted coffee and chocolate flavours. Hopped with Columbus and Amarillo. Amarillo is one of the top 10 varieties of hops utilized by the beer industry. 18 IBU 5.5% abv
FACULTY (Booth 3)
1. 107 Blonde – This easy-drinking blonde ale is crisp and refreshing with a creamy head and a smooth finish. 418 Citra Pale Ale – Dry-hopped with Citra, this smooth pale ale showcases the strong citrus and tropical fruit aroma of this popular West Coast hop.
2. 778 IPA – A balanced and approachable IPA with an aroma of citrus, mango, and guava.
3. 713 Balsamic Stout – Cask Conditioned We infuse our award-winning Oaked Stout with balsamic reduction for a flavour of dark fruit and a subtle tartness.
STEEL & OAK (Booth 4)
1. Quayside – Dry hopped pale ale brewed with oats and wheat, fermented with Saccharomyces brux trois and conditioned on Guava. Tropical and funky.
2. Steinbier – Collaboration with Freigeist Bierkultur. Granite rocks boil the wort, creating a caramelized lager with a mineral-like finish.
3. Roselle Wheat Ale – Hibiscus and rose hips create a crisp and refreshing wheat ale packed with floral notes, banana, raspberry and a touch of spice.
STRATHCONA (Booth 5)
1. Beach Radler – A light and effervescent blend of Kolsch with natural lemon juice and mandarin puree.
2. Premium Czech Pilsner – A smooth and crisp beer with a light straw colour and well-balanced hop/malt flavouring. There is a floral, spicy aroma that comes from the Saaz hops.
3. Cherry High – Made with Brettanomyces and cherries during fermentation. Cherry High is highly carbonated with a medium body and a dry finish.
DOAN’S (Booth 7)
1. Golden Ale – We created this Golden Ale with our amazing malt providers BSG! It has a great malt complexity and has a whack of hops on the nose and palate!! Thank you Galaxy!
2. Crystal Weiss – A clean, crisp and clear wheat beer! An incredible fit with the perfect Summer Day!
3. Rye and Rice Lager – A classic Doan’s take on a light American lager. Enjoy!
4. Tropical Fruit Kolsch casks – Take our award winning Kolsch and load it with fresh tropical fruit! Enjoy it while it lasts, just like summer!
MOON UNDER WATER (Booth 8)
1. Potts Pils – This beer was brewed in the style of the great Northern German Pilsners. 38 IBU’s of Saaz shine through the Bohemian malts resulting in a blend of herb, spice and citrus notes. Unfiltered, decoction mashed, dry-hopped and lagered for 5 weeks… This ain’t your Father’s Pilsner!
2. Creepy Uncle Dunkel – Pilsner’s creepy uncle. Dark Munich malts and a little roasted wheat give this brew a rich, vanilla and nutty-sweet palate with a dry, rounded finish. Long decoction mashes and five week lagering. Unflitered as always.
3. Concord Grape Kettle Sour – From the deep, dark depths of the Pacific a mysterious micro-organism emerges. The scourge of the macro breweries, Lactobacillus, imparts its acidic influence into the kettle. Finished with a blend of white and concord grape concentrates from Yakima Valley.
4. Year V – (Casks) September 1st, 2017 marks our family’s 5-year anniversary running the Moon Under Water Pub and Brewery. We’re celebrating with a fresh, Citra dry-hopped Imperial wheat wine blended with barrels from last year’s Year IV ale. Complex, yet surprisingly juicy and refreshing at 11.5% abv.
1. Bomber Pale Ale – A very drinkable and aromatic Northwest style American Pale ale. This crystal amber coloured ale is packed with Mosaic, Cascade, Citra and Ekuanot Hops for huge citrus flavour and aroma.
2. The Bandit – This traditional Kolsch-style german ale is crisp, bright and refreshing. Aromas of grain and German hops round out this thirst quenching beer.
3. Absolute Horizon – Our Cascadian Dark Ale took silver at the 2017 Canadian Brewing Awards. Full of roasty malts, and loaded with Comet, Horizon and Galaxy hops to create an extremely aromatic and flavourful Black IPA.
DIEU DU CIEL (Booth 10)
1. Sentinelle Kölsch – This German inspired ale offers lightly fruity and delicately hoppy aromas. It has a generous malty flavour that is well balanced by a subtle hop bitterness. 5.1% abv.
2. Moralité American IPA – A dry, highly aromatic and slightly resinous IPA invoking tropical fruits atop dominant hop bitterness. 6.9% abv
3. Rosée d’Hibiscus, Belgian Hibiscus Wheat – A delicate wheat beer with a floral and lightly acidic character. Perfumed aromas of fresh grapefruit. A refreshing ale perfect for summertime. 5.9% abv
LE TROU DU DIABLE (Booth 11)
1. La Pitoune – The Pitoune Pils offers an intense aroma of grain and hops, topped with a rich, thick cream. The palate is both fresh and crisp, and the bitterness comes through with each sip for a refreshing experience. The St-Maurice River was the last river used to transport logs in Quebec. It was cleaned during the mid-90s, thus ending a century of river-based timber transport. Since then, residents of the Mauricie as well as tourists have been enjoying the magnificent river.
2. SMaSH Citra – This sparkling blond features a nice white head and offers a nose of sweet, honeyed malt aromas underlying strong, herbaceous notes with hints of citrus. The palate unleashes a refreshing wave upon which ride crunchy hops with the distinctive flavour of Citra, a true haven in the midst of the storms of life.
3. Willow Gose – Willow Gose is a filtered blond in which the wheat component, combined with the lactic fermentation of the wort, gives the nose a touch of acidity that stimulates the senses. Its palate is a true ocean of freshness, full of grain aromas, that quickly gives way to a saline and tropical tang and a sensation of roundness.
STRANGE FELLOWS (Booth 12)
1. Guardian White IPA – With the spicy character of a wit and the hops of an IPA, this balanced yet bold and flavourful beer is perfect for a late summers day. 6.5% abv
2. Talisman – West Coast Pale Ale/Saison (Cask) – A tropical and citrus aroma defines this delicately dry-hopped, golden-hued ale. (ISA) 4.0% abv
3. Roxanne – Sour Raspberry Grisette – Our sessionable, golden-hued Tasliman Pale Ale is dry hopped in the cask to bring out even more tropical and citrus aromas and flavour. 4.5% abv
4. Popinjay – A dry-hopped New World sour – A fruit bomb driven by generous Citra and Mosaic dry-hop additions, resulting in a soft, round and tart sessionable sour that is moreish. 4.5% abv
LUPPOLO (Booth 13)
1. East Coast IPA – A cloudy, juicy east coast IPA, low bitterness, heavily dry hopped for a strong fruity hop aroma 7% abv
2. West Coast Farmhouse Ale – a farmhouse style ale heavily hopped with a single varietal showcasing its flavour and aroma attributes 4.5% abv
3. Wild Saison – Wild-fermented saison a 100% Brett C fermented saison with addition of fruit puree in the secondary fermentation. Funky and fruity 5.5%
4. Northwest Red – Strong hop aroma, medium bitterness with a note malty character. 6.5%
1. Pitch Black Chamomile Pilsner (5.7%) – I require the solace of the shadows and the dark of the night. Sunshine is my destroyer- Legend. A light and dark lager that has a subtle floral and chamomile quality that is too much for some and not enough for others. Where do you fall?
2. Victoria Fog Wit (3.9%) – What to do on a rainy day? What to do? What to do? Try a new brew containing local Imperial Earl Grey Tea from Silk Road, local lavender picked with my family in James Bay & from Jason’s backyard, and vanilla extract from local spice supplier Vanilla Blossom is what you do.
3. Oktoberfest Flammenbeer (6.0%) – The collaborative efforts of White Sails Brewing (Nanaimo) and Swans (Victoria) yielded a smoked festbeer that had the luxury of 8 weeks lagering before it went into your tummy.
4. Friday Cask- Lucifudge Cherry Choco Porter (5.4%). Brewer’s Plaything.
5. Saturday Cask- YYJ Common (5.8%). Delicious, clean & boringly common. Classically single hopped and cask hopped with only Northern Brewer.
RAVENS (Booth 17)
1. IPA – Well hopped with Simcoe, Amarillo and Citra, this IPA is well balanced with lots of tropical, citrus, and pine flavours and aromas.
2. Lingonberry Lime Gose – description coming
3. English Dark Mild – Expect to taste coffee, chocolate and hazelnut, similar to a good stout. But with it’s lower alcohol and lighter body, it becomes a more quaffable beer and easier to drink in the warm weather.
TWIN SAILS (Booth 18)
1. Dat Juice – An unfiltered American wheat pale ale hopped with 100% Citra hops. It pours a cloudy pale straw colour with bright aromatics of grapefruit, pineapple and mango.
2. Con Leche – A Horchata style Milk Stout, brewed with coffee, vanilla and cinnamon. It pours dark black with a thick mocha head and strong aromatics of espresso and spice.
3. Dad Jokes – A 100% El Dorado hopped double IPA. Pouring an opaque golden colour, this beer is straight hop juice. Expect big flavours of mango, pineapple and grapefruit.
MOODY ALES (Booth 19)
1. Boss Juice North East Style Hazy Double IPA – North East style hazy double IPA, huge citrus notes, juicy flavour but very balanced bitterness. 7.8% abv
2. Lusty Chocolate Oatmeal stout – Some say the only ingredients in a beer should be barley, hops, yeast and water. We say, the more the merrier. The Lusty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout is brewed with chocolate malt and cocoa, then conditioned on locally roasted cocoa nibs for an intense chocolate flavour. Oats contribute a baked oatmeal cookie aroma. A perfect treat right before bed. 5.8% abv
3. Apricot Sunrise Fruit Ale – Apricot Sunrise is sunshine in a glass, refreshing and very easy drinking. This small production beer rarely makes it out of our brewery. 4.5% abv
4. Raspberry Lime IPA Cask – Our Affable IPA with an addition of raspberry and lime puree. Candy like and delicious! 6.8%
5. Strawberry Blonde Cask – Blonde ale with strawberry puree and strawberry tea. So good! 5.5% abv
STEAMWORKS (Booth 21)
1. Summer Ale – Crisp and thirst quenching with a distinct citrus aroma, this wheat ale gets a refreshing kick from sweet orange peel and grains of paradise. The balance of bright citrus, fruity hops, and spice make this lively brew perfect for any summer day.
2. Flagship IPA – Hazy, juicy and award-winning. With a tropical flavour and balanced bitterness, this delicious North-East IPA is a delight for the senses. Taste the IPA that helped kicked off the craze.
3. Pilsner – Our legendary Pilsner is a take on the Czech classic with a refreshing flavour and slightly floral hop character. Crisp, complex and delicious.
4. Pumpkin Ale (cask) – Our fan favourite is beautifully balanced with fresh pumpkin and loads of spices.
A-FRAME (Booth 22)
1. Shuswap Lake IPA – A bold, lean and assertive American-style IPA. This hop forward ale has a smooth, crisp, hop forward flavour with Centennial hops providing medium aromas of floral, grapfruit and mild citrus.
2. Magic Lake Porter – a dark, smooth and rich Porter with notes of chocolate, mild caramel, smoke and light coffee. Finishes clean and balanced.
3. Sproat Lake Dry-Hopped Pale Ale – a darker, amber coloured American-style pale ale. Well hopped thoughout the brewing process to give a firm, clean bitterness and flavours of toast, mild caramel and brown sugar. Our current batch is dry hopped with Cascade hops.
R&B (Booth 30)
1. Dude Chilling Pale Ale – A refreshing and drinkable American style pale ale. Dry hopped with Citra, Galaxy, and Centennial hops.
2. Shake Your Fruity Milkshake IPA – A full bodied cloudy IPA with a tropical, fruity aroma and flavour of grapefruit, orange, peach and melons. It finishes smooth and creamy and is brewed with oats and lactose sugar and the addition of apple puree.
3. Stolen Bike Lager – A crisp European style lager with snappy hoppy notes.
4. Red Devil Ale – This coppery red hued English-style pale ale has a hoppy floral aroma and malty sweetness followed by a slightly dry and refreshing finish.
CANOE (Booth 31)
1. White IPA – Canoe’s White IPA combines the hop character and brewing techniques on an India pale ale with the wheat base and spice additions of a refreshing Belgian Wit beer.
2. West Coast Ale – Pale ale meets IPA in this dry-hopped session ale showcasing Pacific Northwest hop characteristics.
3. Belgian Witbier – Canadian wheat gives a light, creamy texture to complement traditional fruity yeast notes.. Lemon and ornage rind and coriander seed are added to the brew kettle to create sa ummery, light and refreshing beer.
FIELD HOUSE (Booth 32)
1. Field House X Brassneck – Wild Brett Wasp Ale – Edition 02/04 is a sour and floral wild ale, fermented with yeast harvested from a wasps gut, and finished with Brett. This beer was left overnight in our Copper Coolship with elder flower and hops, allowing the beer to collect micro flora and fauna from the cool pacific night air, while naturally bringing it down to fermentation temperatures. 6.5% abv | IBU 18
2. Dark Sour – A dark-as-dusk sour drenched in juicy local blueberries and deep purple blackberries.10% abv IBU: 00
3. Light Brett – This sunny beer was brewed with brettanomyces, and then dry-hopped for flavours of juicy white wine and luscious stone fruits. 5% abv | IBU: 20
4. Salted Black Porter – Brewed with traditional ‘dutch droppies’ (salted black licorice candies), our salted black porter offers flavours of coffee, licorice, chocolate and caramel, for a balanced malt profile and residual sweetness. 6.5% abv | IBU: 23.8
5. Eastern IPA – Brewed with hops from the far east, this IPA comes with a punch of aromatic hops offering flavours of stone fruit, apricots, peaches and white grapes. Lightly bittered, easy going, packed with flavour. 5.5% abv | IBU: 35.2
HATHI (Booth 35)
1. Mango Bango Hefeweizen – A traditional wheat beer producing flavours of banana and clove with an Indian twist of Alphonso mangos, native to Western India. This particular type of mango is known for being rich, sweet and sensuous to the palate.
2. Coriander Pale Ale – Since coriander is a staple in many Indian dishes, we thought it’d be fitting to add it to our favourite pale ale! Cracked coriander seeds are added throughout the brewing process and provide the palate with a refreshing citrus aroma and flavour.
3. India Session Ale – We love craft beer its that simple. Our passion was forged by a bold desire to continue the craft tradition. This involves innovation and creativity that transcends both flavour and culture. The ISA is a tribute to this craft tradition that plays homage to both flavour and culture. Go ahead, experience #ValleyInAGlass.
TOWNSITE (Booth 36)
1. Tin Hat IPA – Loads of pungent, piney, citrusy hops give Tin Hat a strong bitterness that is balanced with a malt forward body with an emphasis on West Coast North American hops. 5.6% abv IBU 65
2. Perfect Storm Oatmeal Stout – Canadian Brewing Award’s Gold Medal winner 2016. Cedric has created the perfect storm of a beer. A rich, round, roasty oatmeal stout using flaked oats and roasted barley to add to our house roast malts (chocolate and crystal) and hopped with Columbus, Cascade, and Golding. 5.5%, IBU 30
3. Charleston Belgian Triple – Cedric’s latest top-shelf Belgian offering features Northern European hops for a soft, earthy, floral nose and has a bready, toasty backbone. It has a soft and creamy mouth feel, complimented by a balanced hop bitterness. This triple has also been bottle conditioned. 9.0%, IBU 34
4. Bois Savauge (Cask) made from our barrel room – funky, wild and flavourful.
BARKERVILLE (Booth 37)
1. Prospector’s features Pilsner malt and Saaz hops: the perfect lawn mowing beer. A touch of malted rye adds an ever so slight spiciness to the dry finish.
2. White Gold is a light-bodied, refreshing wheat beer that starts out citrus on the palate, but finishes crisp with hints of stone fruit.
3. Hazy and fruity, Wandering Camel boasts a unique hop profile. Look for hints of lychee, citrus, and evergreen. Finishes dry, with a slight malt influence.
RIOT (Booth 38)
1. Life Partners Pale Ale – This clean, unfiltered pale ale has familiar malt flavours balanced well with slight citrus hoppy character. This medium bodied pale ale finishes clean and dry with a somewhat hoppy bitterness.
2. Junk Punch IPA – This amber-coloured American IPA lends its bold grapefruit-like citrus flavours to a variety of Northwestern hops. A medium-full body and malty sweetness supports the hoppy flavours and balances the mouthfeel. This unfiltered IPA finishes with a hoppy bitterness.
3. Sorry We Took So Long Saison – A clean and unfiltered Belgian style table saison featuring fruit and spice aromatics from the Belgian yeast. The high carbonation, slight caramel sweetness, and dry finish leads to a champagne-like mouthfeel.
BACKROADS (Booth 40)
1. Saison – A silky smooth, refreshing, Belgian style farmhouse ale. The unique strain of yeast adds spicy, peppery, fruity and citrus notes to this ale. Pours a rich orange hue topped by a thick white head.
2. First Descent Northwest IPA – A classic hop-forward Northwest IPA. A clean malt profile sets up an assertive citrus, pine and floral hop bouquet, balanced with notes of lemon, pear and apricot.
3. Big Smokin’ Joe Baltic Porter – A bold and creamy Baltic Porter infused with German beech wood Rauch malt which imparts a subtle smoked character. The multi-layered flavour profile includes notes of black licorice, molasses, raisin and coffee.
4. Marzen – A clean, smooth and complex malty lager featuring bready notes and a light toasted character. German noble hops contribute mild herbal, spicy and floral aromas. Pours a deep copper with a dense off-white head. 5.8% abv, 23 ibu.
GLADSTONE (Booth 47)
1. Belgian Single – An extremely pale golden ale, the Gladstone Belgian Single exudes fruity and highly spicy aromas. Three varieties of hops combine to create the unique character of the Single, Saaz provides the pepper, Hallertauer exudes floral, Goldings bring the citurs
2. Czech Pilsner – A bright, clear, golden Lager, the Gladstone Pilsner smells of crisp yeast and lightly spicy hops. Noticeably bitter, the combination of generous hopping and Pilsen malt results in an extremely refreshing brew. A light toasted finish creates a full body that remains dry and does not linger on the tongue.
3. Red Ale – A ruby red ale featuring a fine balance between fresh hop bitterness and caramel maltiness. The result is a dry, easy drinking beer that showcases the citrus and floral flavours of Simcoe hops without being unpleasantly bitter or overwhelming the palette. A smooth creamy finish leaves the tongue refreshed and wanting more.
4. Golden Bitter Cask – A medium bodied malty Ale with a lightly dry hop finish. Pleasantly bitter rather than overpowering, hops and malts play nicely and none of the flavours stand head and shoulders above the rest.
HOYNE (Booth 5)
1. Summer Haze Honey Hefe – This unfiltered Hefeweizen combines prairie wheat and local Victoria honey, for a refreshingly light taste, with a hint of citrus.
2. Hoyne Pilsner – This classic East European style Pilsner is full bodied with complex malt and refined hop character, finished with Czech Saaz hops for a crisp finish.
3. Appleton Extra Special Bitter – This quaffable copper ale has a deep malt body that packs a punch of earthy hop bitterness with a dry finish. (Cask)
4. Dark Side of the Farm – To celebrate the 25th anniversary of GCBF we’ve created a cask that’s dangerously dark, mysteriously light, and magically infused with Sea Bluff Farm’s blackberries
WHITE SAILS (Booth 51)
1. Departure Bay Session Ale – Light bodied and easy drinking. Crisp fruit flavours and light citrus notes with a smooth creamy undertone.
2. Yellowpoint Pale Ale – Medium bodied. Caramel notes and a prominent malt forward flavour with a toasty finish, complimented with a blend of UK hops for a sweet floral character.
3. Mount Benson IPA – Medium bodied. Well balanced IPA with clean malty flavour and a distinguished, citrus hop bitterness. Delicious aromas of grapefruit, pine and citrus.
4. Snake Island CDA – Medium bodied. Full flavoured with hints of chocolate and coffee with a healthy dose of Pacific Northwest hops to balance the dark malt character.
KPU (Booth 53)
1. KPU Brewing Schwarzbier – A dark German lager that’s dry on the palate with coffee notes and a noticeable roasted malt edge. (5% alc)
2. KPU Brewing Altbier – A smooth, German-style ale recipe originating from Dusseldorf! Altbier is a top-fermented, cold conditioned ale that is aged like a lager to produce a clean, smooth palate. (5.5% alc)
3. KPU Brewing Golden Lager – This beer has a smooth, malty character with a rounded nut flavour from European specialty malts, and crisp hop bitterness.
4. KPU Brewing Porter – Enjoy this smooth dark beer with hints of chocolate, coffee and brown sugar. (7% alc)
DRIFTWOOD (Booth 54)
1. Raised By Wolves – A tart malt profile developed from the Saccharomyces trois yeast blend with the irresistible tropical notes from Equinox hops sending this IPA into the wild! 7% abv 80 IBU
2. Cry Me A River Gose – Dry and citrus flavours quench the palate and a slightly salty finish, compliments of Vancouver Island Sea Salt, leaves you yearning for more and more! 5% abv
3. Arcus Pilsner – Straight up crisp and clean Canadian Pilsner malt punctuated with Tettnanger hops define this fully lagered northern German style Pils. 5% abv
4. Old Cellar Dweller 2016 Cask **Friday Only** – Managing our OCD is a massive challenge for the Driftwood brew team! Come raise a glass to honour their disorder! 11.6% abv
5. Singularity 2017 Cask **Saturday Only** – From which no light escapes, yet yielding such pleasures of bourbon, licorice, espresso and mind blowing malt! 11.5% abv
FOUR WINDS (Booth 55)
1. Velo – A hazy American pale ale conditioned with lemon juice and Himalayan salt. A thirst quenching citrus bomb.
2. Quadrennial – Four-year barrel aged dark American-style sour ale, conditioned on black currants.
3. Juxtapose – A tropical West Coast IPA with a wild yeast funk. Moderately bitter and gracefully balanced.
ANDINA (Booth 57)
1. Totuma Kölsch – Aromatics of light stone fruit with a malt biscuitiness and clean crisp taste with just a hint of noble hops. It’s a flavourful, and approachable beer.
2. Ay Ay Ay American Pale Ale – Aromatics of pine, grapefruit, tangerine from dry hop additions and bubblegum, banana from the Belgian yeast. Hop driven with crispy dry finish and clean cascade bitterness.
3. Monita Blonde IPA – Aromas of citrus and tropical fruit from the dry hop additions. The taste is crisp and carries the bitterness throughout but does not have an unpleasantly long aftertaste.
LIGHTHOUSE (Booth 62)
1. Citrus Shore Session Ale – Orange peel, Citra and Mandarina Bavaria hops add delicious citrus notes to this refreshing session ale. 4.6% abv IBU 12
2. Canada 150 Heritage Ale – Malt forward ale with subtle notes of maple, smoke and rye malt. 6.3% abv IBU 14
3. Name TBD
BRASSERIE DUNHAM (Booth 65)
1. Saison du Pinacle – A saison brewed with a huge amount of aromatic american hops, fermented with our house blend of farmhouse and wild yeasts and heavily dry-hopped.
2. Tropicale IPA – A 100% brett fermented IPA brewed with mangos, guava, tangerines and passionfruit.
3. Berliner mango weisse – A berliner weisse brewed with mango puree. Dry, sour, with an exotic and spicy character.
MOUNT ARROWSMITH (Booth 66)
1. Comfortable Chum Hefeweizen – A traditional German style Hefeweizen with Canadian Pilsner and brewed with malted wheat. A special German wheat beer strain adds a fantastic bouquet aroma and flavours of banana and clove. Lightly hopped with German Hallertau and finished with sweet orange peel. A complex recipe for simple pleasure.
2. Arrowsmith Blonde – An occasion-enhancing, easy drinking West Coast ale brewed with Canadian Pilsner, Caramalt and Munich malts. Cascade hops and our house ale strain complete an exceptional ale, adding a light grapefruit flavour and fruit aroma to a clean, dry finish.
3. Jagged Face IPA – Canadian pale and Munich malt complement select tropical hops including Centennial, Citra and Amarillo to create our flavourful version of a well-balanced but powerful IPA.